Monday, July 19, 2010

Need help and ideas in naming my new business?

I am opening a new company and need some ideas with the company name.





Our main focus of business will be: cleaning, janitorial, and maintenance.





HOWEVER, I would also like for a name to not be limited or just reflect our main business. I would like a name that reflects business savvy and professionalism and one that I can perhaps use to expand my business to new avenues.





Any help would be greatly appreciated and maybe rewarded with money. Just be sure to include your email.





Thanks!

Need help and ideas in naming my new business?
Acronyms are a good way to not limit yourself to one service. Whether it be something like CJM Enterprises (cleaning, janitorial, and maintenance) or even just your personal initials.





Best of luck to you.
Reply:Not really sure on a mane for you, but i would say when picking one keep in mind that cleaning services are not scarce, so pick a name with an A in the beginning to have the first ad in the local yellow pages.


No comments:

Post a Comment